The Scientific Journals Publishing House is the first scientific publication project in the CIS countries, which engages in the design of strategic development stages of scientific journals in all matters of preparing the publication for its inclusion in international scientometric databases, including Scopus and Web of Science.
The absolute priority in the professional activity of the Publishing House is the provision of high-quality services in the field of printing and publishing.
Our goal is to provide a perspective for the development of journals in the international scientific community.
How exactly do we help?
- The Publishing House organises full support of scientific journals in the procedure of their inclusion in international scientometric databases, including Scopus and Web of Science.
- We establish and optimise the internal publication works of the journal.
- Our specialists use and implement the latest tools, as well as configure the publication planning system that meets international standards.
The history of the Publishing House
The Scientific Journals Publishing House was created by specialists in the field of scientific publications and scientific consulting. We have more than 5 years of scientific and scientometric expertise behind us. We have a unique experience in this field, which guarantees the desired result.
The principles of professionalism, decency, and mutual respect underlie our activities in the interaction with our clients and partners.
Implementation of challenges
Our Publishing House understands the present-day realities faced by universities and scientific institutions. These realities include the following necessities:
- development of the system of education, science, and scientometrics;
- implementation of publications in international abstract databases for both independent researchers and entire organisations;
- rating upgrades;
- ensuring stable publication processes in the journal of the institution;
- use of specialised systems for managing the article review processes;
- compilation and layout of issues of scientific journals for publication and much more.
We are ready to overcome all challenges and implement these tasks to take your organisation to a new level of scientific and publication development.
Original system of the journal support
The Scientific Journals Publishing House has created its unique journal support system, which comprises tried-and-tested methods and well-adjusted mechanisms of the publication process. This system has been developed by our specialists who work daily in the field of scientometrics and scientific publications and provide comprehensive tailored solutions for each partner organisation.Stages of cooperation
- a comprehensive audit of journals
- practical recommendations for preparing journals for their inclusion in international databases, in particular Scopus and Web of Science;
- identification and development of a strategy for the advancement of scientific journals based on the information received and generally accepted international standards of publication ethics;
- implementation of the tools selected;
- quality improvement of scientific journals considering current international standards and requirements for scientific periodicals;
- development and support of scientific journals at all organisational stages for effective achievement of the goal set;
- use of monitoring tools and regular monitoring of the strategy's progress;
- strategy adjustment based on the information received, introduction of changes corresponding to the market dynamics.
The experience and qualifications of our specialists allows us to speak of the quality of the services we provide with confidence and guarantee their delivery.